jeudi 5 mars 2009

kit Crépuscule

Mon tout nouveau trésor !! le kit Crépuscule !! j'ai pris plaisir à le faire j'espère qu'il sera vous enchanter


My new treasure!! I i took pleasure to realize it I hope that it will be to enchant you


ici / here

http://digital-crea.fr/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2105

bye

4 commentaires:

Petit-Lips a dit…

ce kit est vraiment superbe ! bravo !

~♥JoY♥~ a dit…

Hello!

I would like to apply for the CT call you have advertise @ DST, but your e-mail address bounces my mail. I don't know how to contact you, so I just decided to leave you a message here..

Thanks!

Mlle-Didi a dit…

Coucou, ce petit message pour te signaler qu'une surprise t'attend sur mon blog !! Vien vite sur http://mlledidi.wordpress.com

Renee a dit…

Hi Erika!!
I had my computer crash and lost all my info-your email address and the link to the CT fourm. This is the only way I have to contact you!! Can you please send me the link to the CT forum? I would like to get back into making some LO's for you now that I have a new computer!!!
Thanks,
Renee
rdrake4him@wowway.com